Experience the recreational value of lake & mountain combined, varied activities, sunsets at the jetty, exciting adventures with teenagers and natures first impressions on the smallest children
Summer holidays = family time
From 1st of July until 6th of September it is very lively in the Villa Postillion am See. With our nearby partner hotel, the Familienhotel Post (500m distance), it is an ideal place for families and all ages. During that period our guests from the Familienhotel Post may use the outdoor facilities (infinity pool, large bathing beach, rowing boats and stand-up paddle boards) of the Villa Postillion during the day.
The remaining time of the year the infinity pool and the sunbathing lawn in front of the hotel are a quiet zone for everyone older than 16 years. The spa area is reserved for persons older than 16 years all year round.
Our summer advantage
- The climate advantage on the southern side of the Alps: a very long summer! From early June to mid September
- Hot days, pleasant nights: evenings are pleasant thanks to the cool mountain air. No air conditioning necessary
- Own animation for teenagers and youths with exciting activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the large terrace with lake view
- 3000m² Exclusive lakeside beach with great service: lunch at the lake, reserved deckchairs on the lake
- Jetties for sunbathing, rowing boats, shaded areas
- From the lake to the mountain: a gorge-path with waterfalls, starts directly at the hotel. Ideal hike on hot days
- Cultural Highlights: Guitar Festival, lake Millstatt Music Week, Comedy theater
- Festivities & celebrations in the village: summer evenings at the lake, handicraft market
Summer is particularly suitable for numerous sports
- Swimming, our weekly | sea crossing with technical training
- Golf | Between mountains and lake
- Walking | On the alpine pasture, through the gorge, on the south bank..
- Running | On the lakeside or near the fitness course
- Tennis | 4 well maintained sand-courts 300m away
- Horse riding Horseback riding on the plateau